This is an intensive 5-week online program.
Help your clients capture attention with strategic, customized resumes. Provide custom resume support services based on each individual’s background, objectives, and needs. Refine your resume writing skills. Address real-world client situations and barriers. Exploit Microsoft Office to develop custom, high-end resumes.
Advanced Resume Development (CDP-05) presents advanced strategic principles and technical practices for the development of resumes and cover letters for the Canadian market. These principles and practices will develop your range of expertise in strategic resume writing.
This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 5-week online program.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your class facilitator is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CDP-05
Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Earn 50 hours towards any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you require.
- Work towards your Certified Resume Strategist (CRS) credential.
See the full Career Development Practitioner Certificate Program (CDP) at CareerProCourse.ca.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT THE CDP PROGRAM