I started my career in Human Resources and learning and development working with Fortune 500 organizations like General Electric, Perot Sytems and Blyth Inc. Drawing on my experience, I established my own consultancy to continue to my work supporting small to mid sized organization meeting their HR and learning needs. In addition, I joined three schools as adjunct professor at Manhattanville College, the University of Phoenix, and the university of Bridgeport – teaching psychology, human resources, social sciences.
I have also facilitated workshops and provided one to one coaching for a variety of clients from the long term unemployed to recent graduates to senior executives helping them to land great jobs.
I believe that every person has strengths and the potential to succeed given the right supports. I have helped individuals at all levels stand out in their career through:
• Resume and LinkedIn profile writing to stand out from the crowd
• Communication, and management training to increase skill and employability
• Career coaching and decision making
• Mock interview preparation to wow employers
• 1-1 and group education on communication, management, and leadership skills
Need help in your job search? I can be reached at email@example.com or 416 917 8813