The job market has improved with an abundance of more employment opportunities. You need a resume that is compelling, persuasive and progressive. At this company we go the extra mile to include examples about your achievements. Hire us, and you’ll see a remarkable difference from your present resume. Everyone does! Read more about the process and how to contact Karen and her team of expert resume writers in Toronto & GTA, Canada. Work by phone and email or meet the resume writer in person.
Job Seekers who hire a Certified Professional Resume Writer typically enjoy an 85% success rate in landing an interview. This is a sharp contrast to the 15% success rate that uninformed job seekers experience when they develop their own resume.
A Certified Professional Resume Writer can help “get you noticed” and showcase your uniqueness on paper. That is why you must arm yourself with a stellar resume - especially in today's competitive marketplace. Karen or her team of high end resume professionals can create the resume you need for employers to notice you.
Karen Shane, BA, Canadian Career Practitioner holds two certificates in professional resume writing, cover letter preparation and creates thank you and marketing letters on a regular basis. She also writes and edits articles for local newspapers on behalf of clients and job seekers.
When seeking to retain a professional resume writer, consider Karen Shane’s track record.
• played a pivotal role in one of her clients securing 2 interviews on the same day by taking the initiative to accelerate her writing talent
• boasts of great success with a few clients landing an interview within only 4 hours of receiving their documents
• writes resumes 30% to 60% faster – without sacrifice to top-tier quality – because she has become familiar with the intricacies that MS Word offers
• repeatedly earns a 99% positive customer feedback score while continuing to add flattering testimonials to this web-site
• Is one of only 25 Certified Professional Resume Writers in Ontario
• Is published in local news publications and in Best Canadian Resumes
• Was nominated twice for Outstanding Achievement, Career Professionals of Canada. Founding Member of CPC.
• She is published in several association workbooks and local news publications.
Office Location for Business Writing and Resumes:
7 Bishop Ave., Toronto, M2M 4J4.
Beside Finch Station, east side at the north exit at Finch Station, on the south side of Bishop Avenue, that goes east and west, just off Yonge St., on the east side of Yonge. Parking is underground or at the Green Machine on Bishop Avenue at the brown TTC fence east side of Yonge Street.
• Address: 7 Bishop Avenue, Toronto M2M 4J4. Phone: 416-226-0460 for an appointment at least one business day ahead. Arrive on time as we are reserving this time for you and no other client.
• Hours of Operation: ask