20 years of experience working directly with job seekers, employers, students and staff at Sheridan College.
10 years' experience within the Community Employment Services department - in a case management, employment consulting and job development role within a government-funded (Employment Ontario) employment service.
Key areas of experience include:
* Employment Needs Assessments
* Career Exploration & Development
* Job Search & Networking Strategies
* Interview Preparation & Coaching
* Resource & Information Development
* Workshop Facilitation
* Academic & Skills Upgrading
* Resume & Cover Letter Writing
* Job Development & Matching